The mission of the Dale Bumpers College Student Ambassadors is to promote, empower, and inspire the Bumpers College family by upholding these defined core values:
- by being inclusive
- by being knowledgeable and resourceful
- by remaining professional and approachable
- by appreciating diversity
- by showing the family aspect of Bumpers College
- by being servant leaders.
- Golda Nunneley, Fayetteville, co-lead (apparel merchandising and product development)
- Laykyn Rainbolt, Marshall, co-lead (animal science)
- Emory Johnson, Fayetteville, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Madison Estepp, Prairie Grove, Department of Agricultural Education, Communication and Technology
- Haley Stanton, Little Rock, Department of Animal Science
- Tanner King, Marion, Department of Crop, Soil and Environmental Sciences
- Kaitlyn Hope, Hot Springs, Department of Food Science
- Isabella McPherson, Farmington, School of Human Environmental Sciences (human nutrition and dietetics)
- Isabella Norsworthy, Farmington, Department of Horticulture
- Payton McGinnis, Navasota, Texas, Department of Poultry Science
- Emilee Block, Reeds, Missouri, out-of-state students (agricultural education, communications and technology)
- Cheyenne Britt, Sand Springs, Oklahoma, transfer students (agricultural education, communications and technology)
- Kole Rector, Greenland, honors program (animal science)
- Logan Moss, Rosston, diversity, equity and inclusion (agricultural education, communications and technology)
Ambassador applications are open now!
Applications must be submitted by March 6, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
Have questions about becoming an ambassador?
If you have questions about what ambassadors do, how to become one, or even if the current team is available for a college event, please contact Katie Dilley, Undergraduate Recruitment Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.