The mission of the Dale Bumpers College Student Ambassadors is to promote, empower, and inspire the Bumpers College family by upholding these defined core values:
- by being inclusive
- by being knowledgeable and resourceful
- by remaining professional and approachable
- by appreciating diversity
- by showing the family aspect of Bumpers College
- by being servant leaders.
- Golda Nunneley, Fayetteville, co-lead (apparel merchandising and product development)
- Laykyn Rainbolt, Marshall, co-lead (animal science)
- Emory Johnson, Fayetteville, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Madison Estepp, Prairie Grove, Department of Agricultural Education, Communication and Technology
- Haley Stanton, Little Rock, Department of Animal Science
- Tanner King, Marion, Department of Crop, Soil and Environmental Sciences
- Kaitlyn Hope, Hot Springs, Department of Food Science
- Isabella McPherson, Farmington, School of Human Environmental Sciences (human nutrition and dietetics)
- Isabella Norsworthy, Farmington, Department of Horticulture
- Payton McGinnis, Navasota, Texas, Department of Poultry Science
- Emilee Block, Reeds, Missouri, out-of-state students (agricultural education, communications and technology)
- Cheyenne Britt, Sand Springs, Oklahoma, transfer students (agricultural education, communications and technology)
- Kole Rector, Greenland, honors program (animal science)
- Logan Moss, Rosston, diversity, equity and inclusion (agricultural education, communications and technology)
Have questions about becoming an ambassador?
If you have questions about what ambassadors do, how to become one, or even if the current team is available for a college event, please contact Lucas Simmons, Student Experience Coordinator.
Deadline for application is March 5, 2021 at 4 PM