The mission of the Dale Bumpers College Student Ambassadors is to promote, empower, and inspire the Bumpers College family by upholding these defined core values:
- by being inclusive
- by being knowledgeable and resourceful
- by remaining professional and approachable
- by appreciating diversity
- by showing the family aspect of Bumpers College
- by being servant leaders.
- Kenley Bramall, Lead Ambassador, agricultural business & agricultural education, communications and technology
- Katie Gardner, agricultural education, communications and technology
- Gage Dixon, animal science
- Bodie Cotter, crop, soil, and environmental sciences
- Will Morris, poultry science
- Samantha Findley, human nutrition and hospitality innovation
- Sydney Smith, agricultural business
- Anastasia Mills, food science
- Taylor Hensley, human nutrition and hospitality innovation & human, development and family sciences
- Josh Tebow, horticulture
- Hailey Hilfiker, at-large
- Casey Morris, at-large
- Austin Jacobelli, at-large
Have questions about becoming an ambassador?
If you have questions about what ambassadors do, how to become one, or even if the current team is available for a college event, please contact Kaitlin Jennings, Project Director for Scholarships and External Relations.