The mission of the Dale Bumpers College Student Ambassadors is to promote, empower, and inspire the Bumpers College family by upholding these defined core values:
- by being inclusive
- by being knowledgeable and resourceful
- by remaining professional and approachable
- by appreciating diversity
- by showing the family aspect of Bumpers College
- by being servant leaders.
- Zena Hicks, Lead Ambassador, animal science
- Kenley Bramall, agricultural education, communications and technology
- Gage Dixon, animal science
- Bodie Cotter, crop, soil, and environmental sciences
- Mary Siebenmorgen, food science
- Samuel Emerson, horticulture
- Will Morris, poultry science
- Claire Madison, apparel merchandising and product development
- Samantha Findley, human nutrition and hospitality innovation
- Julianna Whitson, human environmental sciences
- Sydney Smith, agricultural business
Have questions about becoming an ambassador?
If you have questions about what ambassadors do, how to become one, or even if the current team is available for a college event, please contact Michelle Pribbernow, Coodinator of Undergraduate Recruitment.