Have questions about becoming an ambassador?
If you have questions about what ambassadors do, how to become one, or even if the current team is available for a college event, please contact Dausen Duncan, Undergraduate Recruitment Coordinator.
Deadline for application is February 28, 2020 at 4 PM
The mission of the Dale Bumpers College Student Ambassadors is to promote, empower, and inspire the Bumpers College family by upholding these defined core values:
- by being inclusive
- by being knowledgeable and resourceful
- by remaining professional and approachable
- by appreciating diversity
- by showing the family aspect of Bumpers College
- by being servant leaders.
- Kenley Bramall, Lead Ambassador, agricultural business and agricultural education, communications and technology
- Katie Gardner, agricultural education, communications and technology
- Gage Dixon, animal science
- Bodie Cotter, crop, soil, and environmental sciences
- Stephanie Bennet, poultry science
- Olivia Thornton, apparel merchandising and product development
- Austin Jacobelli, agricultural business
- Anastasia Mills, food science
- Jesus Lopez, Diversity and Inclusion
- Josh Tebow, horticulture
- Ruth Ann Buckner, Bumpers Honors