The mission of the Dale Bumpers College Student Ambassadors is to promote, empower, and inspire the Bumpers College family by upholding these defined core values:
- by being inclusive
- by being knowledgeable and resourceful
- by remaining professional and approachable
- by appreciating diversity
- by showing the family aspect of Bumpers College
- by being servant leaders.
- Stephanie Bennett - Lead Ambassador, Poultry Science
- Logan Moss - Agricultural Education, Communications and Technology
- Caleb Swears - Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness
- Katie Long - Animal Science
- Evan Buckner - Crop, Soil and Environmental Science
- Kaitlyn Hope - Food Science
- Golda Nunneley - School of Human Environmental Sciences
- Sydney Delossantos - Horticulture
- Hilsden Moseley - Transfer Student Representative, Poultry Science
- Laykyn Rainbolt - Honors Program, Animal Science
- Jesus Lopez - Diversity and Inclusion, Apparel Merchandising and Product Development
- Jaylon Carothers - Out-of-State Student Representative, Animal Science
Have questions about becoming an ambassador?
If you have questions about what ambassadors do, how to become one, or even if the current team is available for a college event, please contact Dausen Duncan, Undergraduate Recruitment Coordinator.
Deadline for application is February 28, 2020 at 4 PM