A Taste of Bumpers
Bumpers College will be hosting the Taste of Bumpers Preview Event on Sept. 29, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on campus. High school and prospective transfer students are encouraged to join current students and faculty for lunch and to explore our open house events. This is a great opportunity to preview the programs available within the college, learn about research projects, get scholarship information and more!
There is no cost for this event and lunch will be provided.
If you're planning on attending, please RSVP by Sept. 22. If you have questions about the event, please email them Michelle Pribbernow at email@example.com.
Bumpers College Majors
- Agricultural Business (AGBS)
- Agricultural Education, Communications and Technology (AECT)
- Animal Science (ANSC)
- Crop Science (CPSC)
- Environmental, Soil, and Water Science (ESWS)
- Food Science (FDSC)
- Horticulture, Landscape, and Turf Sciences (HLTS)
- Poultry Science (POSC)
- Apparel Merchandising and Product Development (AMPD)
- Human Nutrition and Hospitality Innovation (HNHI)
- General Human Environmental Sciences (HESC)
- Human Development and Family Sciences (HDFS)