Transfer Information

Transfer Information

Transfer Guides by Major

Students who intend to transfer with an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science or Associate of Arts in Teaching from a community college in Arkansas should follow the transfer guides to select the course work that will fulfill the Bachelor of Science in Agricultural, Food & Life Sciences or the Bachelor of Science in Human Environmental Sciences. View Transfer Guides

Regional Community College Transfer Guides

Specific transfer agreements from the following Arkansas community colleges have been developed for students transferring into a Bumpers College major.

Resources for all Transfer Students

For specific questions regarding degree requirements, contact Bumpers College Dean's Office at  or 479-575-2252.