Bumpers College offers the personalized attention you need for success in your college experience. We will prepare you for high-demand careers working with food, families and the environment.
We have a reputation for being a close-knit family. We can't wait for you to join!
Transfer Guides by Major
Students who intend to transfer with an Associate of Arts, Associate of Science or Associate of Arts in Teaching from a community college in Arkansas should follow the transfer guides to select the course work that will fulfill the Bachelor of Science in Agricultural, Food & Life Sciences or the Bachelor of Science in Human Environmental Sciences. For questions regarding transfer guides or information for schools not listed below, please contact Bumpers College Dean's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 479-575-2252.
Regional Community College Transfer Guides
Specific transfer agreements from the following Arkansas community colleges have been developed for students transferring into a Bumpers College major.
Resources for all Transfer Students
- Transfer Course Equivalency Guide
- Majors and Minors
- Bumpers Scholarships & Financial Aid
- Office of Admissions Transfer Information
- University Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Orientation: The first step to registering for classes is to participate in an orientation. You have the option to attend a traditional on-campus Orientation or participate in an Online Orientation
For academic advising assistance, please contact the appropriate academic department at the Advising website
For specific questions regarding degree requirements, contact Bumpers College Dean's
Office at email@example.com or 479-575-2252.