The Bumpers College Dean's Office has received notice of these employment opportunities for students seeking internships and for prospective graduates seeking full-time positions.
Jobs open to all Majors
- Razorback CareerLink-- Students can then search for jobs, network with employers, sign up for on-campus interviews and they will receive job notices from us about jobs that fit their academic major and career interests.
- University of Arkansas Career Development Center
- Career Development Center events
- Academic Careers Online
- Academic Keys -- agriculture-related job postings at universities
- Academic 360.com for academic job opportunities
Links to numerous positions nationally in agriculture, food, natural resources and biotechnology, plus internships.
Agriseek is free for job seekers and is encompassing all aspects of agriculture from Animal Science to Environmental and Soil Sciences. They've served the community for over 14 years and have up to 250k members.
- American Association for the Advancement of Science -- Science and Technology Policy
One-year opportunities for postdoctoral to mid-career scientists and engineers to bring technical expertise and external perspectives to federal decision-making in Washington.
- Valent USA Corp. jobs (listed through AgCareers.com)
- AgCareers.com (also see AgCareers.com's Electronic Internship Flyer)
- AgHeritage Farm Credit Services Summer Internship
- Epcot Science Professional Internship Program at Walt Disney World
- Federal Government Internships -- Scholarship for Service
- Institute for Experiential Learning D.C. internship program
- Kentucky Equine Management Internship Program http://www.kemi.org/
- Spitze Public Policy Legislative Internship Award
- Summer Opportunities for Undergraduate Minority Students
U.S. Soybean Export Council Student Internships
- World Bank internship program