Scholarships for students seeking rewarding careers involving food, family, or the environment are made possible by generous gifts from many firms and individuals. The criteria for these scholarships include academics, financial need, interests, organizational involvement, etc. Because most Bumpers College scholarships are one-year awards, All current and prospective Bumpers College undergraduate students are encouraged to apply each year. ALL applicants are requested to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible each year.
The 2015-2016 Scholarship Application is under revision. Please check back often. The Bumpers College Scholarship Application for all Bumpers College undergraduates - incoming freshmen, new transfer student and current students - will have a February 15, 2015 deadline. Please note that an essay will again be required, along with at least one electronic letter of recommendation. ONLY COMPLETE APPLICATIONS will be considered eligible for scholarship consideration. ALL Bumpers College scholarship applicants are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible in 2015.
For more information, contact Patti Sanders (479-575-2596), Associate Director of Scholarships.
Information for Students
- To apply for Bumpers College scholarships
- Note to students: The Bumpers College Scholarship Application serves as the application to multiple scholarships, including the Arkansas Seed Dealers Association Scholarship, the Delta Classic Scholarship, and the AFLS Division of Agriculture Land Grant Scholarship and Bumpers College Alumni Society scholarships. After completing the application, be sure to REVIEW THE OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED ON YOUR LOGIN PAGE. We recommend checking this page more than once as we work with a new software system.
- Read the INFORMATION about the new scholarship application process
- Only the Delta Classic Scholarship remains open after February 15, 2015, 11:59pm CST
- Periodically review the "Opportunities" section of the application, for scholarships requiring additional information.
- If you have been offered a Bumpers College scholarship click for instructions on ACCEPTING your scholarship offer.
- Some scholarships require thank you letters be written before funds will be disbursed. Click for GUIDELINES on writing thank you letters to scholarship stewards.
- Additional scholarship opportunities may still have open application deadlines. To view some of these opportunities, click the "Scholarships Offered" link below.