Scholarships for students seeking rewarding careers involving food, family, or the environment are made possible by generous gifts from many firms and individuals. The criteria for these scholarships include academics, financial need, interests, organizational involvement, etc. All current and prospective Bumpers College undergraduate students are encouraged to apply each year. ALL applicants are requested to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
The Bumpers College Scholarship Application is being moved to a new software program. The new application is expected to be available January 21, 2014. This application will be used for Bumpers College and departmental undergraduate scholarship determinations. All students completing a Bumpers College scholarship application are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA as early as possible in 2014.
For more information, contact Patti Sanders (479-575-2596)
Information for Students
- Applications will be reviewed by the college scholarship committee which is comprised of members representing all departments within Bumpers College.
- Due to the number of applicants and the reallocation of unclaimed scholarships, Bumpers College does not send nonaward letters.
- If you have been offered a Bumpers College scholarship, or a scholarship from one of the college departments, click here for instructions on accepting your scholarship.
- Some scholarships require thank you letters be written before funds will be disbursed. Click here for instructions on writing thank you letters to scholarship stewards.
- If you would like your Bumpers College scholarship announcement sent to your hometown newspaper, submit the Hometown News Release.
- Additional scholarship opportunities may still have open application deadlines. To view some of these opportunities, click the "Scholarships Offered" link below.
- Bumpers College Scholarships
View the list of Bumpers College scholarships. Students who complete the online Bumpers College Scholarship Application by the deadline will be considered.
- Bumpers College Scholarships requiring supplemental materials. Students must complete the online Bumpers College Scholarship application and submit the required materials to be considered.
- Departmental Scholarships
Complete the online Bumpers College Scholarship Application to be considered for these scholarships specific to individual majors within the Bumpers College. Please check your department page to learn if additional materials are required.
- Bumpers College International Programs Scholarships
Review the checklist and scholarship opportunities for enhancing your education through study abroad.
- Scholarships with Separate Applications
Separate applications are required for these agriculture and human environmental science scholarships. You are encouraged to browse through the list and apply for those for which you might qualify.
- University Scholarships
All University students may apply for University Academic Scholarships. Visit the Office of Academic Scholarships to apply.
- Alumni Association Scholarships
- Scholarships Outside the University of Arkansas
Visit these scholarship and financial aid sources outside of the University.
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid - All students are strongly encouraged to complete the FAFSA in order to be considered for for federal grants, student loans, work study, and need-based scholarships.
- State Aid - Students who apply here will be considered for the Governor's, Governor's Distnguished, and Arkansas Academic Challenge (aka lottery) scholarships. Students must complete the FAFSA in order to be considered for Arkansas Academic Challenge scholarships. All applications must be received by the pubished deadline.