A separate application is required for these scholarships. Please read carefully and apply for those for which you are qualified.
The 2014-2015 Bumpers College Scholarship Application is now available.
ALL STUDENTS - new freshmen, new transfers, current undergraduates - applying for Bumpers College scholarships now use the University of Arkansas universal application for current students (see information below). Applications MUST be completed by FEBRUARY 15, 2014 to be considered for Bumpers College scholarships.
ALL students completing a Bumpers College scholarship application are strongly encouraged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as early as possible in 2014.
For more information, contact Patti Sanders (479-575-2596), Associate Director of Scholarships.
Information for Students
- To apply for Bumpers College scholarships
- Note to students: The Bumpers College Scholarship Application serves as the application to multiple scholarships, including the Arkansas Seed Dealers Association Scholarship, the Delta Classic Scholarship, and the AFLS Division of Agriculture Land Grant Scholarship. After completing the application, be sure to REVIEW THE OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED ON YOUR LOGIN PAGE. We recommend checking this page more than once as we work with a new software system.
- Read the INFORMATION about the new scholarship application process
- Complete the APPLICATION by February 15, 2014, 11:59pm CST
- Periodically review the "Opportunities" section of the application, for scholarships requiring additional information.
- If you have been offered a Bumpers College scholarship, click here for instructions on ACCEPTING your scholarship offer.
- Some scholarships require thank you letters be written before funds will be disbursed. Click here for GUIDELINES on writing thank you letters to scholarship stewards.
- If you would like your Bumpers College scholarship announcement sent to your hometown newspaper, submit the Hometown News Release.
- Additional scholarship opportunities may still have open application deadlines. To view some of these opportunities, click the "Scholarships Offered" link below.